Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Knee Pain Clicking Knee Clicking And Pain But Isn't Consistent...?

Knee clicking and pain but isn't consistent...? - knee pain clicking

I asked a Q before, but ..

My left knee clicks / snaps / pops and I have moderate pain at 2 inches below the knee or symptoms are constantly coming and going. It was so for some time ... spends six or seven months. I told my mother and told her that we can bring to my next appointment with the doctor ... The only question is, is only the end of July or early August ... That shortly before hockey starts a'll a novice, so I really should investors make a name for myself that I was not capable of doing when I'm really bad?

So!
1. What do you think can be wrong
2. When I say I think you should see my dr. before?

Btw, I'm 13 and play hockey, basketball and skiing, so I'm very active and if you hurt your knee, you can not miss the sport in the summer!

Please help;)

Thnks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment