Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Factor V Deficiency More Condition_symptoms My Mother Has Factor V Leiden Blood Deficiency And I Want To Go On The Contreceptive Pill...?

My mother has Factor V Leiden Blood Deficiency and I want to go on the contreceptive pill...? - factor v deficiency more condition_symptoms

My mother is the factor V Leiden, deficiency of blood and I read that if they find someone, even if no symptoms, you must take certain steps to avoid it. The problem is not one of these measures take the pill, but want to avoid contreceptive to get pregnant and asked me if there is another way of contreception (with exception) of condoms to protect me against pregnancy and do not give me this gap.

1 comments:

Sallyman... said...

I received the injection every 11-12 weeks or an implant every 3 years.

Post a Comment