Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I Think I Have Genital Warts Canada I Think I Have Genital Warts? Help Me?

I think i have genital warts? Help me? - i think i have genital warts canada

I have very irritating, "there", now it hurts and I are small bumps, near the opening of the vagina and it burns when urinating, and now theres a small cut near my clitoris as a thing is painful , and IM-request an appointment for my car to see a document, but I'm only 16 years and do not want my parents! And I live in Canada What can I do?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This could be the cold open with the injury. I would find you doc to have it looked at.

Anonymous said...

Well ... This is what you get with unprotected sex with an animal, twice the size of the bet! Lesson learned!

Anonymous said...

Well ... This is what you get with unprotected sex with an animal, twice the size of the bet! Lesson learned!

Post a Comment