Saturday, January 9, 2010

Popcorn Times Square So What Is Everyone Doing Tonight?

So what is everyone doing tonight? - popcorn times square

I went to a party, but then I began to feel guilty about (the early years of my daughters again), even if it does not bear thinking to kiss at midnight. It only comes once in life, it starts again! Until then I will surf the Internet, while waiting on the countdown to New York's Times Square (on television) and crackles in a movie and popcorn are. What about y'all?

Have fun and happy 2008!

5 comments:

rumblero... said...

Aww that's so sweet! Well, I walk from my house of a friend Karley, we are going some! Well ....... Happy New Year! I hope you and your daughter have a happy new year!

D4NI said...

watching TV ... be on the network ... Cuddling with my BF ... =)

Smilee =]] said...

My new year will be what I normally do ... on the computer or watch a movie ... nothing special.

Happy New Year:)


The hope is yours better than mine!

Ange:) said...

Well, my new year already gone, but I had to work. Intill like 9:30, came home and surfed the net. Until the battle at 10:30 Clock. Then he went to bed because I was exhausted. If I do not work, that would most probably have been celebrating.

Kiwi. said...

For here, in the United Kingdom. It is 2 clock now! We had our New Year's Eve, and now we are getting ready for bed! Hope you have another very good year: D

Post a Comment