Monday, January 11, 2010

Soft Touch Keyboard What Is Good Soft Touch Keyboard ?

What is good soft touch keyboard ? - soft touch keyboard

I am looking for a new keyboard for my mother. She is 55, and common problems in their hands. Normal keyboards cause of pain after typing for a short period. Ideally, I want a keyboard that requires almost 0 to kind of pressure. Many so-called "soft-touch keyboard difficult to use, only a few months.
Flexible keyboards are promising, but I have never and do not know how easy are the key to press. I would appreciate someone with a very simple tips for using the keyboard.

2 comments:

Local Machine said...

I always buy the "scissors" button keypads for my car.
These are desktop keyb, but they use the mechanism of laptops.
These are 2 "plates," as scissors aa hid behind them and are very simple and precise function.
The bad news is they cost almost double the norm, but who cares. Take longer.
For more info. Logic, Trust, BTC, Fujitsu-Siemens, Samsung, EA leave this type of keyboards.
These babies are generally as tables, brushed aluminum laptop keyb scissors or key high technology.
c4re t4ke

Da Tony said...

With a key laser P = P = no pressure at all, but they are pricy u_u

Post a Comment