Thursday, January 28, 2010

Masterbation Support Re-try My Question Here?

Re-try my question here? - masterbation support

Ok sorry, I have a shower, and noticed that he did not hit my penis very red, fleshy color, almost hard to see, once determined, after masterbation lubricants that I use when I masterbate good. In the cut and only 17 years old. Have you had unprotected sex twice in my life, with girls who probably were mostly clean, but hey, you never know, right?

If someone has been through this before, or the friction of masterbation, let me get some support because I was so afraid that this is a real ETS, instant messaging could be below the point where I can not sleep. Thank you to everyone =)

4 comments:

IAINTELL... said...

Could be many things, but as you have had unprotected sex, you should take someone look at it and get tested for sexually transmitted diseases. Go to the local clinic for family planning, the Department of Public Health.

Always use a condom!

elainecy... said...

It could be just a cyst. They saw.

Sawyer said...

In the coming days, if you masturbate a part of the hands, body lotion or baby oil. Keep a towel nearby for easy cleaning. See if this helps to clarify. Yes aware, perhaps after 3 days, please, no improvement or a worsening of their condition and seek medical attention.

CatMV88 said...

Sounds like it could be genital warts, which is not good. But it would be nothing to fear. It would be better to see a doctor as soon as possible so that you can stop to see concerned. Consider a lesson and make sure to use condoms, until now you have your partner in life - time in which both can be tested and then they begin to find the sex without consideration!

Post a Comment